Volleyball Tigers

Volleyball Tigers

Teagan Olson, Staff Writer

With this year’s volleyball team, the team is having a good season with a 15-12. I got together with junior setter Brynn Timerson to ask her some questions about the team and herself overall. I asked Brynn what she thought the best thing was about this year’s team and went on to say “the best thing about this year’s team is that we work well together and feed off of each other’s energy.” With this year’s team having five seniors graduating this year which is almost half the team I asked Brynn what she will miss the most about them, she said “ I will miss how much fun we have on and off the court and their leadership.” I went on to ask Brynn how it is playing with everyone and how has it affected each other’s playing. She says “everyone affects each other differently but we all have learned how to handle each other and it has benefited all of us.” I then went on to ask Brynn how the team has played overall and said “overall we have been playing pretty good, volleyball is very up and down with any team but overall it has been pretty good.” After asking her about the team I went on to ask her questions about how volleyball has impacted her life and how the team has also impacted her. She went on to say “volleyball has impacted my life by giving me an outlet, if I have a bad day I can go to volleyball and forget about it for a few hours, it also gives me something to work for, it gives me a goal.” She then went on to say “ I do feel this team has made me a better player and a better person.” Don’t forget sections start Wednesday October 24th against Albert Lea at home, we hope to see you all at home cheering on the Tigers!

Teagan Olson, Writer

Hello! I’m Teagan Olson, I’m a junior at Farmington High School. This is my first year being apart of yearbook, I decided to join yearbook this year...

• Volleyball Tigers

Top Stories

Co-Head Wrestling Coach: Chad Olson

• Volleyball Tigers

Clubs & Organizations

Cortney Meyer

• Volleyball Tigers

Girls Hockey

Jenna Gerold: Ready to Come Back to Tiger Hockey

• Volleyball Tigers

Clubs & Organizations

Winter Percussion

• Volleyball Tigers

Tiger News

Behind The Scenes

• Volleyball Tigers

Top Stories

New Dimension: Christmas Caroling

• Volleyball Tigers

Top Stories

Trimester One Coming to an End

• Marching Band

FHS Marching Band Indoor Show

• Volleyball Tigers

A & E News

Fields of Faith

• Volleyball Tigers

Fall Sports

Girls Soccer Gives Back

Volleyball Tigers