Farmington Tiger 2017-2018 Dance Team

Senior Captain, Lindsey Brugger

Senior Captain, Lindsey Brugger

Senior Captain, Lindsey Brugger

Gabi Montoya, Writer

As Farmington’s fall sports come to an end, winter sports immediately begin. The Farmington Dance Team is one of the many winter sports available to students at FHS. I took time to ask senior captain Lindsey Brugger about this years season. The first thing I asked her was what the teams biggest challenge this year will be. Lindsey replied saying, “The biggest challenge for our team as the season starts is picking up where we left off in the summer. We all have the common goal of making it to state but we have to get our heads back in the game and realize what we are here to do.” I was curious what her personal goal for her last season at Farmington was. She told me that her personal goal was to leave her mark on her team. From being a good leader, showing dedicated, putting in her all, and just as simple as having relationships with her teammates that will never fade. I then continued to ask what the whole team’s goal is this season. Lindsey told me that as a team they have one common goal, and that’s state. The team is working harder and harder each day and they can only hope for the best. The teams 2 biggest competitors this year are Lakeville South and Burnsville. Lindsey confidently responded to this by saying, “Lakeville South and Burnsville are really good, but we definitely can be better!” She told me that she is most excited this season for putting in everything she can possibly do this season to make it her best one yet. Lindsey is confident they can do great things this year and she can’t wait to see what they achieve. This year Farmington is hosting 3 home meets. The first one is December 5th, where the team will be preforming their surprise kick routine for the first time. December 16th is the South Suburban Conference championships, there is also a mini meet and an invite in January. Good luck this year to the Farmington High School Dance Team!

Gabi Montoya, Staff Writer

My name is Gabi Montoya and I am currently a senior at Farmington High School. I am looking forward to my senior year football games, homecoming, and...

• Farmington Tiger 2017-2018 Dance Team

Top Stories

Trimester One Coming to an End

• Marching Band

FHS Marching Band Indoor Show

• Farmington Tiger 2017-2018 Dance Team

A & E News

Fields of Faith

• Farmington Tiger 2017-2018 Dance Team

Fall Sports

Girls Soccer Gives Back

• Farmington Tiger 2017-2018 Dance Team

Top Stories

FHS Marching Band Attending 14th Annual Youth in Music Band Championships

• Farmington Tiger 2017-2018 Dance Team

Current Events

Tigers Football Take Home a Win

• Farmington Tiger 2017-2018 Dance Team

Arts

Arts and Agriculture

• Farmington Tiger 2017-2018 Dance Team

Academics

Bridges 2018

• Farmington Tiger 2017-2018 Dance Team

District News

Farmington to play at Vikings training facility

• Student Life

Mrs.Carlson

Farmington Tiger 2017-2018 Dance Team