Welcoming The Incoming Freshman

Lili LeDuc, Staff Writer

It is now the ending of the 2017-2018 school year for all of the Farmington High School students. But that doesn’t mean we can’t start preparing the incoming freshman for what awaits to them at the Farmington High School. Being a freshmen in high school can be difficult at some points but can also be great. You have a chance to meet more people and have lots of more freedom but also a lot more responsibilities. Bethany Lucasezck gave me some great advice on what the incoming freshman should be aware of. Bethany Lucasezck said that “Freshman year for me has been great, I have gotten to meet a lot of new people.” She also mentioned that for the incoming freshman, “As it gets towards the end of the year it’s important to stay focus and not slack off in class otherwise you will get behind.” Freshman year can be great but also can be difficult, it’s not always easy remembering what assignments are due. Bethany recommended that the freshman should use planners, she said she used hers everyday and it helped her stay on track. I’m sure their is more advice you can give but then we would be reading this forever, and freshman year is also all about experiencing new things and taking opportunities that are given. I wish all the incoming freshman good luck and remember to enjoy every moment because it goes by fast.

Welcoming The Incoming Freshman