Volleyball

Hunter Hessa, Staff Writer

The Farmington Varsity volley ball team is having a good season for the most part. While unfortunately having a 4-6 record sophomore setter Brynn Timerson said “most games I would say we are playing like we would like to be.” This team is a young team with only having 2 seniors on the team this year. Sophomores are a big part of the team, with having 6 on the team, that’s almost half the team. This team will have the same play style for a while yet to come with having a young team. While playing their toughest opponent Eagan, Junior captain Brenna Hesse got her 1,000th dig. Even with this milestone happening the tigers still fall short of the win. This team is a fun and energetic team to watch, they never get down on each other, always staying positive. While the team is up on the scoreboard it’s an exciting game to watch, the team is cheering for each other and the student section goes wild. The girls played there last home game and ended up losing to Shakopee. Just because they couldn’t get the win, it was still a fun and exciting game to watch. If you ever go to one of these games, you’ll have a fun time. I can promise you that, this team is a young and explosive team. When they go out onto the court, they play their hardest and leave it all out on the court. When they go out there to play, they play like it’s a championship game. They don’t get down on eachother when the game isn’t going how they’d like it to, they keep it positive and stay together trying to turn the game around.

• Volleyball

Football

Turning the Field into the Beach

• Volleyball

Farmington Community

Every Drop Counts

• Volleyball

Softball

Girls Softball Makes it to state

• Top Stories

yearbook pick up!

• Volleyball

Top Stories

Decision Day 2017

• Volleyball

Fall Cheerleading

Fall 2017 Cheerleading Tryouts

• Volleyball

FHS News

Bridges Spring Banquet

• Clubs & Organizations

Spring Games for Change

• Top Stories

Spring Blood Drive

• Volleyball

Current Events

How do you get ready for finals?

Volleyball