Volleyball

Hunter Hessa, Staff Writer

The Farmington Varsity volley ball team is having a good season for the most part. While unfortunately having a 4-6 record sophomore setter Brynn Timerson said “most games I would say we are playing like we would like to be.” This team is a young team with only having 2 seniors on the team this year. Sophomores are a big part of the team, with having 6 on the team, that’s almost half the team. This team will have the same play style for a while yet to come with having a young team. While playing their toughest opponent Eagan, Junior captain Brenna Hesse got her 1,000th dig. Even with this milestone happening the tigers still fall short of the win. This team is a fun and energetic team to watch, they never get down on each other, always staying positive. While the team is up on the scoreboard it’s an exciting game to watch, the team is cheering for each other and the student section goes wild. The girls played there last home game and ended up losing to Shakopee. Just because they couldn’t get the win, it was still a fun and exciting game to watch. If you ever go to one of these games, you’ll have a fun time. I can promise you that, this team is a young and explosive team. When they go out onto the court, they play their hardest and leave it all out on the court. When they go out there to play, they play like it’s a championship game. They don’t get down on eachother when the game isn’t going how they’d like it to, they keep it positive and stay together trying to turn the game around.

• Student Life

Mrs.Carlson

• Volleyball

Student Life

Prom 2018

• Volleyball

Top Stories

18+ Trip to Greece & Greek Islands in June 2019!!

• Volleyball

Tiger Happenings

Spring Break Excitement

• Volleyball

Arts

FHS Holiday Concert

• Volleyball

Top Stories

Winter Running Club

• Volleyball

Clubs & Organizations

FHS Science Olympiad

• Volleyball

Farmington Community

Calling all royalty!

• Volleyball

Featured FHS Students

Getting To Know Uriah Gill

• Volleyball

Arts

Farmington High School’s One Act Play

Volleyball