Volleyball

Volleyball

Hunter Hessa, Staff Writer

The Farmington Varsity volley ball team is having a good season for the most part. While unfortunately having a 4-6 record sophomore setter Brynn Timerson said “most games I would say we are playing like we would like to be.” This team is a young team with only having 2 seniors on the team this year. Sophomores are a big part of the team, with having 6 on the team, that’s almost half the team. This team will have the same play style for a while yet to come with having a young team. While playing their toughest opponent Eagan, Junior captain Brenna Hesse got her 1,000th dig. Even with this milestone happening the tigers still fall short of the win. This team is a fun and energetic team to watch, they never get down on each other, always staying positive. While the team is up on the scoreboard it’s an exciting game to watch, the team is cheering for each other and the student section goes wild. The girls played there last home game and ended up losing to Shakopee. Just because they couldn’t get the win, it was still a fun and exciting game to watch. If you ever go to one of these games, you’ll have a fun time. I can promise you that, this team is a young and explosive team. When they go out onto the court, they play their hardest and leave it all out on the court. When they go out there to play, they play like it’s a championship game. They don’t get down on eachother when the game isn’t going how they’d like it to, they keep it positive and stay together trying to turn the game around.

Hunter Hessa, Writer

I'm a sophomore at the Farmington High school. I only play hockey as a sport but I golf on my free time. My favorite thing to do with my friends would...

• Volleyball

Top Stories

Co-Head Wrestling Coach: Chad Olson

• Volleyball

Clubs & Organizations

Cortney Meyer

• Volleyball

Girls Hockey

Jenna Gerold: Ready to Come Back to Tiger Hockey

• Volleyball

Clubs & Organizations

Winter Percussion

• Volleyball

Tiger News

Behind The Scenes

• Volleyball

Top Stories

New Dimension: Christmas Caroling

• Volleyball

Top Stories

Trimester One Coming to an End

• Marching Band

FHS Marching Band Indoor Show

• Volleyball

A & E News

Fields of Faith

• Volleyball

Fall Sports

Girls Soccer Gives Back

Volleyball