Senior Spotlight: Myiah Scott

Myiah+Scott

Senior Spotlight: Myiah Scott

Myiah Scott

Myiah Scott

Myiah Scott

Myiah Scott

Elizabeth Stewart, Staff Writer

I had the chance to interview senior, Myiah Scott. Myiah is a track and field captain this year and I wanted to ask her some questions about this season. The track season just started, but they are already off to a good start. I asked Myiah about what she expects out of this season. “An expectation that I have for this season is to have teammates who work hard and have fun. A team goal would be building the culture and togetherness and just getting to know as many people as possible. The track team is so big, it’s so cool when you can cheer for people by name. An individual goal would be to break the school record. I’ve been training since 8th grade and that is something I want to achieve before I graduate”. Myiah had the chance to be a captain this season for the girls. I asked her how she felt being a captain and stepping up to be a team leader. “I love being captain! I have been on the team since 8th grade and I have learned a lot about how the Farmington track team works. I love spreading my knowledge to my teammates as each year there are many new people that come out.” Myiah started track when she was in fourth grade when her mom signed her up, and she has been in love with the sport ever since. She does hurdles, sprints, and long jump. Her favorite part about track is the meets because she gets to show everyone what she has been working for, and also getting to support her teammates. Myiah is very involved with the school, as she is in 2 other sports: volleyball and basketball. She is also involved in NHS, Link Crew, and has an after school job at Life Time. Next fall, Myiah plans on attending Liberty University in Virginia, to study forensic science and also plans on running track and field for them. I hope this season goes well for Myiah and I hope she makes the most of it! Good luck to Myiah and the rest of the girls track and field team!

Elizabeth Stewart, Staff Writer

Hi, I’m Elizabeth Stewart, and I am a senior at FHS. Next year, I plan on furthering my education at University of River Falls, Wisconsin to become an...

• Senior Spotlight: Myiah Scott

Clubs & Organizations

Rouge Robotics

• Senior Spotlight: Myiah Scott

Boys Lacrosse

Boys LAX: Coach Dunnigan is Ready For The Season

• Senior Spotlight: Myiah Scott

Current Events

The Shadow Box – 2019 Spring Play

• Senior Spotlight: Myiah Scott

FCCLA/Hero

FCCLA Valentines Grams

• Senior Spotlight: Myiah Scott

Arts

All-State Choir Participants 2018

• Senior Spotlight: Myiah Scott

Theatre

Click Here To Read More

• Senior Spotlight: Myiah Scott

Girls Basketball

Girl’s Basketball: Undefeated streak

• Senior Spotlight: Myiah Scott

Academics

A Students View

• Senior Spotlight: Myiah Scott

FCCLA/Hero

FCCLA goes to Feed My Starving Children

• Senior Spotlight: Myiah Scott

Academics

Welcome Mr. Klein!

Senior Spotlight: Myiah Scott