Adaptive Soccer 2018 Recap

Adaptive Soccer 2018 Recap

Courtnie Turner, Author

As the Blazing Cats soccer season comes to an end, they jump right into the hockey season. This year there is one athlete on the adapted soccer team that comes from Farmington High School, his name is Carlos Jackson. To conclude the season, the Blazing Cats had a very strong team this year and came out with only one loss against the Southern Stars. I had the opportunity to go to one of their last games during their regular season against the Washington Thunderbolts. It was a very competitive game and it kept you on the edge of your seat the whole time. During the game both teams played their hardest without giving up. With only a few minutes left in the second half the Blazing Cats scored their third goal which made the score 3-2. They ended up holding onto it and received another win. Just a few days later they moved on to play their last regular game of the year against North/Tartan. Both teams came out strong but the Blazing Cats wouldn’t back down and ended up scoring ten goals this game! After winning their final game of the season, they concluded with ten wins and one loss. Last season the Blazing Cats team was also very strong, like this year, and only lost two games. But they sought room for more improvement and came out even better than last year. Now that the 2018 soccer season is over, they are preparing for floor hockey. Last year’s Blazing Cats hockey team was consistent and had a 9-3-1 record. Throughout both sports seasons, there are some Blazing Cat cheerleaders who never fail to get the crowd engaged. There is one student from Farmington High School on the cheer team and her name is Beckie Nicholson. It will be exciting to see powerful the hockey team comes out this year!

Courtnie Turner, Staff Writer

My name is Courtnie Turner, I`m a senior at Farmington high school. I have been in yearbook for three years and I first joined because my older...

• Adaptive Soccer 2018 Recap

FCCLA/Hero

FCCLA Valentines Grams

• Adaptive Soccer 2018 Recap

Arts

All-State Choir Participants 2018

• Adaptive Soccer 2018 Recap

Theatre

Click Here To Read More

• Adaptive Soccer 2018 Recap

Girls Basketball

Girl’s Basketball: Undefeated streak

• Adaptive Soccer 2018 Recap

Academics

A Students View

• Adaptive Soccer 2018 Recap

FCCLA/Hero

FCCLA goes to Feed My Starving Children

• Adaptive Soccer 2018 Recap

Academics

Welcome Mr. Klein!

• Adaptive Soccer 2018 Recap

Top Stories

Co-Head Wrestling Coach: Chad Olson

• Adaptive Soccer 2018 Recap

Clubs & Organizations

Cortney Meyer

• Adaptive Soccer 2018 Recap

Girls Hockey

Jenna Gerold: Ready to Come Back to Tiger Hockey

Adaptive Soccer 2018 Recap